Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UFOs

sewing night was a smashing success. As we were going through my stash looking for stuff for a quilt I would pick something up and look at this unfinished project and that unfinished project. OMG I am so not allowed to start any more projects till I finish some of the UFOs, I mean seriously. we can list the projects. (oldest to newest)
1) bebekins octopus quilt need to undo the side of satin binding and do it a different way.
2) bebekins dino quilt 1 needs to be finished quilting
3) Quilted netbook case. need to finish binding and add zipper.
4) fish quilt top done needs to be quilted (probably should sent to a long arm quilter to have it done)
5) koi quilt top done needs to be quilted (probably should sent to a long arm quilter to have it done)
6) pink fairy bag needs quilting and final assembly
7) green fairy bag needs quilting and assembly
8) pillow to match cat quilt we made grandma for christmas
9) Brown Bear Brown bear curtians for bebekins room at grandmas. we made one set now we need to finish other
10) Brown Bear Brown Bear quilt to match said curtains for the bebekins room at grandmas. it is cut out and stacked ready to be chain sewn
11)Petie rose fairies needs final sashing sewn on then quilting
12)Sunshine fairies pieces cut and started piecing
13) wedding quilt for amy and david. about half the blocks pieced
14) spring out fit for the bebekins. have the top almost done, then it is the pants. (probaly should be top priority before she out grows it.
15) bachelor button fairy quilt. embroirdrey and applique done and half pieced
16) fairy book. half the pages quilted. then needs either button holes for the ribbon or eyelets for the ribbon to be tied together.
17) christmas fairy quilt applique done needs final assembly
18) bebekins alphabet quilt. half quilted.
19) Quilted books. I have three half sewn and need final edge stitching and making it a book type deal I have about 4 more that are cut out and need sewing and stuffs.
20) stuffed salmon they are cute out and needs stuffing and closing of the fish.
21) cousins matching octopi quilts. have cut and partially pieced Not sure if this counts as one project or two since there are two quilts for the twins.
22) space quilt 1 needs sashing and then quilting
23) growth chart wall hanging. needs quilting.
24) strip quilt experiment. I should just make it into a table runner and be done with it.

I bet if I looked I could come up with a couple other UFOs

and these are just the projects that are half done. I have a list about 3 times as long of projects I want to do and need to finish some first before I can start them

I have heard about people on a fabric diet. they can't buy any more fabric till they do something with the stash they have. I have to go on a project diet. I have to finish these projects before I can start any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment