Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Creative Cock Block

two weeks ago my mom had hip replacement surgery.  this is indirectly related to the creative cock block.  the cock block comes in from the fact that for the past two weeks my MIL has been staying with us.  I am use to  having time after the baby goes to bed, that is mine to be creative and I have the house to my self cause hubby is at work.  Instead I have my MIL in the living room reading or playing video games.   It is hard to get everything out and start working on a project.  I did manage to get stuff out a couple times and got two blocks done but totally didn't get any admiration from her.  what did they suck or something.  more it is that I am disturbing the reading but still admire the blocks.

well tonight is crafty night.  my FIL came out and they took the bebekins camping so I have the house entirely to my self.  not even have the baby to wake up.  Not having the baby in the house is really weird.  she has spent nights at grandmas  but that has been one night and still weird.  and we have gone out of town and left her with the IL for a couple days but that hasn't involved me sitting at home with out bebekins squealing with delight.   

ok now time to be crafty 

No comments:

Post a Comment