Friday, September 9, 2011

My Needle Box - The Bebegirls Volcano

I found the kit to make these awesome needle boxes last weekend at Santa Fe Quilting.  I probably would have walked past them as I was on a mission to find binding fabric and not be distracted my oooooohh pretty and oooooh shiny, cause the last thing I really need is a new project.  My bebegirls found them and was totally enthralled.  I picked up the pyramid needle box kit cause the top is small enough for her to get her hands around to close.  In retrospect I maybe shouldn't have made the out side white but it came out quite nicely.  I made my first in case I screwed it up.  my is much more multicolored than the pattern called for but I was using scraps I had in my bin.  Bebegirls is going to be out of safari prints that she picked out while we were up there.  She is playing with my "volcano" until till I finish hers.  



No comments:

Post a Comment